Established, Fundamental, Axioms
1) Lo mas importante es si es tu derecho como Humano o no. No te enredes con eso de legal/ilegal
2) In order to empower a representative, you must have the power yourself. You cannot give to anyone something you, yourself do not possess. You cannot give them any more than you, yourself, possess.
2) Para dar poder a un representate, primero tienes que tener ese poder tu mismo. No le puedes conceder a nadie algo que tu mismo no posees. No les puedes otorgar nada extra de lo que tu mismo posees.
Consequently you can look at anything any representative does, and say "I must be entitled to do that myself, without - necessarily - empowering someone else to do it for me".
Es por eso que puedes ver lo que hace un representante y decir: 'debo tener derecho a hacer eso yo mismo, sin -- necesariamente-- tener que dar poder a otro para que lo haga por mi'.
3) In a democracy, 'a majority' does not depend on 'large numbers'. A majority can be as low as ONE. And that ONE must, of itself, (therefore) carry sufficient empowerment to put any motion into practice.
3) En una democracia, 'una mayoria' no depende de 'gran numero'. Una mayoria puede ser solo UNO(A). Ese UNO debe, de por si, (por lo tanto) traer consigo suficiente poder para poner cualquier propuesta en practica
(The US Supreme Court has 9 Members. A 5 - 4 majority carries any ruling. That's 'democracy')
(La corte Suprema de los EE.UU tiene 9 Miembros. Una mayoria de 5 a 4 autoriza cualquier ley. Eso es 'Democracia')
4) Consequent to (3) no Government has more power than you do yourself. The powers are equal. The only difference is that your power is inalienable - it can't be taken away from you - whereas a Government can be replaced by some other set of role players. Consequently YOU are 'supreme'.
4) Por lo tanto de acuerdo a (3) ningun gobierno tiene mas poder que tu mismo. Las fuerzas estan equilibradas. La unica diferencia es que tu poder es absoluto -- no te lo pueden quitar-- en tanto que un Gobierno puede ser reemplazado por otro equipo de actores. Por lo tanto TU eres 'supremo'
5) 'Requesting permission' is the act of a child. 'Licencing' is 'begging for permission' and 'submitting to someone else's will'. Adults do not beg permission for something they are lawfully entitled to do, and prepared to take full responsibility for so doing.
5) 'Pedir permiso' es cosa de ninos. 'otorgar licencias' es 'mendigar por permiso' y 'someterse a la voluntad de otros'. Los adultos no necesitan permiso para hacer algo a lo que tienen derecho, y a lo que estan dispuestos a responder.
Anything for which a licence can be granted must, by definition, be fundamentally lawful (otherwise it would be incapable of being licenced), and there is, therefore, absolutely no need for an adult to 'ask such permission'.
Cualquier cosa por la cual un licencia puede ser otorgada tiene, por definicion, ser fundamentalmente permitida por derecho (de no ser asi, no se podria licenciar), y por lo tanto de ninguna forma es necesario para un adulto 'pedir tal permiso'
The act of 'obtaining a licence' is the act of throwing away a fundamental Right, and substituting a (revocable) privilege instead.
El acto de 'obtener una licencia' es el acto de desechar un Derecho fundamental, y poner en su sitio un privilegio (revocable)
6) 'Registration' of anything transfers superior ownership to the entity accepting the registration. Once an item has been registered, you are no longer the OWNER (even though you will still be paying for the item), but instead you become the KEEPER.
6) 'Registrar' algo transfiere pertenencia superior a la entidad que acepta la registracion. Una vez que el articulo ha sido registrado, dejas de ser el DUENO (aunque aun estes pagando por ese articulo), lo que ahora eres es un GUARDIAN.
This includes cars, houses, children (who become 'wards of the state' by virtue of a birth registration), etc. ('regis ...' = handing ownership to The Crown ... which, by the way, is the British Crown in Temple Bar, and NOT Elizabeth II)
Esto incluye autos, casas, ninos (los cuales se convierten en 'bajo proteccion del estado' por virtud de su certificado de nacimiento), etc. ('regis......' = pasando la propiedad a La Corona... la cual, anado, es la Corona Britanica en Temple Bar, y NO Elizabeth II)
7) When parts of the Magna Carta were 'transferred' into Statutes what was actually happening was that fundamental Rights were being transferred into privileges. Thus they were being watered down. Diffused. Being rendered powerless.
7) Cuando partes de la Magna Carta fueron 'transferidas' estatutos lo que paso en realidad fue que Derechos fundamentales fueron convertidos a privilegios. De esta forma se redujeron. Esparcidos. Despojados de su poder.
8) In all cases you are always being OFFERED A SERVICE - which includes 'benefits' - in the form of privileges. You are always fully entitled to waive such services, and of course you will also be waiving the attendant benefits, as you so choose. Your choice is - ultimately - to either assert your (inalienable) Rights, or accept (revocable) privileges.
En todos los casos siempre se te esta OFRECIENDO UN SERVICIO-- cuales incluyen 'beneficios'-- bajo el titulo de privilegios. Siempre tienes el derecho de rechazar tales servicios, y por supuesto al mismo tiempo los beneficios, segun creas apropiado. Tu eleccion por fin es -- imponer tus Derechos (Supremos) o aceptar privilegios (revocables)
9) The law can give rise to a FICTION, but a fiction cannot give rise to a law. Consequently a legal fiction called THE GOVERNMENT has no power to make LAW. It is, in point of fact, BOUND BY
LAW (like everyone else, and including all other legal fictions).
9) La ley puede crear una FICCION, pero una ficcion no puede crear una ley. Por lo tanto la ficcion llamada EL GOBIERNO no tiene el poder de crear LEYES. De hecho tiene que ADHERIRSE A LA LEY (como el resto, e incluyendo todas las otras ficciones legales)
PARLIAMENT is another legal fiction entity. Statutes created by Parliament are not, therefore, the LAW. They are 'legislated rules for a society' and ONLY APPLICABLE TO MEMBERS OF THAT SOCIETY.
EL PARLAMENTO es otra entidad legal ficticia. Estatutos creados por el Parlamento no son por lo tanto la LEY. Son 'reglas pasadas por voto por la sociedad' y APLICABLES SOLAMENTE A LOS MIEMBROS DE ESA SOCIEDAD
Join a different society, and you would be bound by a different set of rules. (If this were not the case it would be impossible to become, for example, a Freemason and be bound by the rules of Freemasonry).
Unete a otra sociedad, y seras regido por otro tipo de reglas.
(si esto no fuese asi, seria imposible convertise a por ejemplo Francmason y sugetarse a sus reglas).
Statutes are nothing more than the Company Policy of THE UNITED KINGDOM CORPORATION, or THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION, etc. (See 'society', below)
Estatutos no son mas que las reglas comerciales de LA CORPORACION DEL REINO UNIDO o LA CORPORACION DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, etc.
10) Only a sovereign flesh and blood human being, with a living soul, has a Mind. Only something with a Mind is capable of devising a CLAIM. Legal fictions are soulless, and do not possess a distinct Mind. They cannot, therefore, in LAW, make a CLAIM.
10) Solamente un soverano ser humano de carne y hueso, con una alma viviente, tiene una Mente. Solamente algo con Mente tiene la capacidad de elaborar una PETICION. Ficciones legales no tienen alma y no poseen una Mente distinguible. Por lo tanto por LEY no pueden hacer una PETICION.
11) Consequent to the foregoing, and since the Judiciary in a court de facto derives all its power from colour-of-law/Statutes, then no court de facto has any power over you as a sovereign human being, IN FACT (although, of course, they don't bother to tell you!).
11) Debido a esto, y ya que los administradores de justicia en una corte de facto, recibe todo su poder de color-de-ley/Estatutos, entonces ninguna corte de facto tiene ningun poder sobre ti como soverano ser humano, DE HECHO (aunque por supuesto, no se preocupan en decirtelo)
A court de jure is the only kind of court to which you are subject under Common Law, and there are none of those left (unless you insist that the court operates de jure, by demanding a Trial by Jury. But they will attempt to resist that with every fibre in their 'corporate', soulless, 'bodies').
La corte por jurado es el unico tipo de corte a la que estas sujeto bajo la Ley Comun, las cuales ya no existen (a menos que insistas que la corte funcione de esa forma, exigiendo un Juicio por Jurado. Pero se empenaran a resistir con todas las fuerzas de su 'cuerpos' 'comerciales' sin alma.
12) YOU, and your fellow countrymen, constitute the entire and total 'wealth' of your country. The resources may be considered as assets, but without you & your fellow countrymen they are worthless.
TU, y todos tus compatriotas, forman la 'riqueza' total de tu pais. Los recursos pueden ser considerados como bienes, pero sin ti y tus companeros compatriotas no tienen ningun valor.
A field must be ploughed, and seeded, before potatoes will grow. Once grown they must be dug up, bagged, and transported before they can do the worthwhile job of sustaining life. Without the efforts of you, and your countrymen, NOTHING can happen, and your country itself is a worthless lump of soil.
13) A Society is, in essence, nothing more than a grouping of like-minded souls since it is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. A society makes its own rules, and its Members are duty-bound to follow them. Different societies can exist, having their own unique set of rules. One way of 'choking' the action of a court de facto is to claim membership of a society that only exists in Common Law jurisdiction. The World Freeman Society has been set up precisely for this purpose.
14) Contractual obligation. For ANY contract to be lawful, INCLUDING A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOURSELF AS PLAINTIFF OR DEFENDANT IN A COURT DE FACTO, it must comprise the following:
A) FULL DISCLOSURE by both parties. Neither party can later claim 'you should have known' if it was not specifically declared at the time of making the contract.Even though businesses and officials act as though there is a lawful contract in place, 99 times out of 100 these rules have not been followed. (Maybe it is 999 times out of 1,000 - or even more!). Standing on these 4 rules, requesting proofs, is the simplest way of stalemating just about every action that may be taken against you. (See No. 16, below)
B) A CONSIDERATION offered by both parties, this being the subject of the exchange. It must be a sum of money, or an item of value. Both parties agree that their CONSIDERATION is worth (to them) the other party's CONSIDERATION.
C) LAWFUL TERMS & CONDITIONS for the contract, to which both parties agree.
D) 'Wet' SIGNATURES of both parties. This means hand-written SIGNATURES, as made by two human beings.
15. Agreement to pay. Consequent to (14) above, all 'payment demands', that could result in court actions against you, can be stopped by 'conditionally agreeing to pay the sum demanded', subject to proofs that the 4 rules were followed in the first place. (Make sure you send this letter by registered post, heading it 'Notice of Conditional Agreement' and including 'Without Prejudice' in a suitable place). In almost all cases no proofs are possible (because the rules were never followed lawfully). However, by 'agreeing to pay' you have removed all CONTROVERSY. Thus a court action, which is only there to adjudicate on CONTROVERSY, cannot take place. If you receive a Summons, you can write back (registered!) with a copy of your agreement to pay, subject to the proofs being presented. The court will consider that any further action is 'frivolous', i.e. a complete waste of its time, since there is no CONTROVERSY on which it can adjudicate. (The court may even consider whoever applied to the court to be in contempt). (See No. 16, below)
16. "I feel 'guilty', because I owe the money". No, you don't owe a damn thing! When taking out the loan, you were 'loaned' back what was yours in the first place. You created the 'money' when you signed the Loan or Credit Application. By doing so, YOU gave THEM a Negotiable Instrument called 'the money'. They cashed this in(*), and then used that to loan you back your own money. You don't owe a damn thing! THEY owe YOU - an apology at the very least - for applying this confidence trick on you - AND FOR CHASING YOU FOR SOMETHING YOU ALREADY GAVE THEM.
(* Actually they just could have walked away with your cash. But they didn't, because they are greedy, greedy, greedy, greedy. They knew they could get you to pay everything back, and also to pay them INTEREST on top of that. Thus they had already been paid in full ONCE when they cashed in on your money, took a risk by offering it back to you, and reckoned on being paid TWICE OR EVEN MORE via the 'interest'. Are you just beginning to feel slightly less sympathetic? If not, I don't know what else to say.
"Can this really be true?" Answer: Yes, because there is no other way. Banks are not allowed (by LAW) to lend Depositor's money (which is held by them 'in trust'). Loan Companies and Credit Card Companies (etc.) have no Deposit Money in the first place! Do they? So how else could they do it, then?)
17. 'Responsibility' .vs. 'Authority'. You can DELEGATE authority, but you can only SHARE responsibility. In other words, if you task (delegate) someone to do something, you still retain the RESPONSIBILITY for getting it done, and for anything that may happen as a result. If, for example, a Police Officer carries out any order, given by a superior, then that Officer is personally responsible for what may occur as a result, and all those up the chain of command are considered accomplices, in LAW.
(That's what the Nuremberg Trials were all about)
Therefore it is important that, if you delegate authority, you delegate to the right individual or group of individuals. You delegate to an individual who will accomplish the task without come-backs. And who you choose is your choice, and your responsibility.
(If this had been pointed out, during the de Menezes trial, INCLUDING THE OBVIOUS BREACH OF COMMON LAW, a lot of Police personnel - up to, and including the Home Secretary & Prime Minister - could easily have ended up behind bars. The so-called 'legal profession' did a thoroughly abysmal job - as normal. A golden opportunity, tossed into the bin of history, by virtue of plain, common or garden, useless waffle. The police were charged under the Health & Safety Act. What utter rubbish! They should have been charged under Common Law)